Pokemon RP Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Adventure begins now!Create your trainer and get a starter and let your journey begin!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Starting the Journey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crust

Crust

Starting the Journey Empty
PostSubject: Starting the Journey   Starting the Journey EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 6:07 pm

Sejiko wakes up at 5 AM in the morning excited to start his adventure as a Pokemon trainer. He fixed his bed then went to take a long and relaxing shower to get ready to go to the Proffesors Lab. He gets out of the shower and puts some cloth on, perfume its self and brushed his teeths. Sejiko was ready to began his journey. He said goodbye to his mother and sister after a long group hug. He grabed his bike and followed his Pokemap all the way to Proffesor's Maton Lab. He leaves his bike on the side and walks upon to the door, still deciding which pokemon was he going to choose of all the starters Proffesor maton had. He Knocked and entered saying "Is anyone here?" hoping to have a answer.
Back to top Go down
Ev15

Ev15

Character sheet
Cash: 1500
Pokemon:
Badges:

PostSubject: Re: Starting the Journey   Starting the Journey EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 6:23 pm

"Helo." the perfser said "You must be here to get you first pokemon." said the perfser "What pokemon do you want."
Back to top Go down
Crust

Crust

PostSubject: Re: Starting the Journey   Starting the Journey EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 6:48 pm

Rioku heard the question "What pokemon do you want?" He became nervous and began to sweat from his forhead. "Uhm Ill take Totodile Please if its available?" Rioku answerd with a wierd look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Ev15

Ev15

Character sheet
Pokemon:
Badges:

PostSubject: Re: Starting the Journey   Starting the Journey EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 8:44 pm

"Ok." the perfesser said as he got a pokball and opened it and a Totodile poped out when it did it jumped up and tryed to fly like a youshy until it landed on the ground and huged you.
Back to top Go down
Crust

Crust

PostSubject: Re: Starting the Journey   Starting the Journey EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:13 pm

"Thanks Proffesor" Sejiko said as he kept hugging the Totodile." Im going to name you Aquos, is that ok with you buddy?" Sejiko asked. "Tototototo dile!" it cried as it constantly jumped and flapping his feets. "I bet that means he likes it!" Sejiko said as he huged totodile again. "Well proffesor I guess Im ready to start my adventure or theres anything else like pokeballs or something that I should recived?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Ev15

Ev15

Character sheet
Pokemon:
Badges:

PostSubject: Re: Starting the Journey   Starting the Journey EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:18 pm

"Yes take any color pokewhatch and five pokeballs." "Also take this shiny Riolu one day i was in the woods and there was some abandend eggs so i whatched them until a shiny lucoreo can it look like it had been in a fight whith a Areados it whent to attack me but i stoped it and tolled it what i had done so it gave me an egg in gratitoud and i what you to have it."

Last edited by Ev15 on Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crust

Crust

PostSubject: Re: Starting the Journey   Starting the Journey EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 3:53 pm

"Ok Proffesor Ill take a Dark Green Pokewatch!" Rioku said as he grabed one of the many the proffesor had in his kit. "Well Ill guess heres where we start right Aquos?" "Tootototot dilleee!" It cried flapping his legs again. "Wow your a very energetic guy eh?" "Well then what are we waiting for, lets go!" Rioku said as he walked out of the lab.
Back to top Go down
M.T.Zack
Admin
M.T.Zack

Character sheet
Cash: 1700
Pokemon:
Badges: None

PostSubject: Re: Starting the Journey   Starting the Journey EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 7:39 pm

(as you left the lab this topic is now locked bom )
Back to top Go down
https://rp-central.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting the Journey   Starting the Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Starting the Journey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon RP Central :: Adventure :: Takana Town :: Laboratory-
Jump to: